Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ramadhan and Food Poisoning

Finally I write another blog. Been feeling very lazy. First of all Ramadhan seemed slightly different. They don't have annoying ads on TV anymore...... or maybe my father doesn't tune into that channel anymore since we upgraded and have cable. Then it's the first Proper Ramadhan I'm having after two years. The last two I would end up opening in class where people just couldn't understand why I would fast or why I was so ecstatic when breaking it :)

Then I had my third food poisoning ever since I came ( 1 month and 9 days to be precise) Damn Whole Foods. Made me so used to pure organic food that now I can't eat desi food anymore!

I also took up part time work......teaching a course to be precise. Had my first class, 7 out of 30 people turned up. Interestingly 30 people registered because they had heard from students last year that it was an easy course but ah surprise surprise the instructor has changed. 7 turned up for the first day because it was just the first day.... now that was a lousy excuse. Lets see how things progress.

Over n Out

2 comments:

Malik said...

The month of Ramadan is the month of depp worship, indeed it turn more towards eating in bulk and hence creating lot of stomach problems. In reall sense we should make ourselves more self control by this great sacred exercise. Especially the Pakistanis eat Pakoras samosas and other fried eatables so huge quantity in this month that spoil the healthy effect of this holy worship

Malik said...

some lines about our habit in Ramadan.